252.363, F.S. Extension Request
The following Emergency Orders declared by the Governor are active under the 252.363, F.S. Tolling and extension of permits and other authorizations. Requests for these extensions must be submitted after the Emergency Order expiration date, once the tolling period has begun.

Hurricane Dorian EO null - has been extended through null; for the following counties within the SJRWMD: Brevard, Duval, Flagler, Indian River, Nassau, Osceola, Putnam, Seminole & St. Johns

COVID-19 EO null - has been issued through null; Statewide.